Short answer: when it’s derived from hemp in concentrations of less than 0.3% by dry weight, yes! In 2018 Congress passed the 2018 Farm Bill, which removed hemp as a federally controlled substance. It also says that any hemp and hemp-derived products that contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight are considered federally legal in the United States. By this definition, all of our Delta 9 THC products are federally compliant under the standards set by the 2018 Farm Bill. Let’s do the math:
- One Delta 9 THC gummy weighs about 6 grams, or 6000 milligrams.
- If we take 0.003 (which is 0.3%) and multiply that by 6000, we are left with 18 milligrams.
- That means that according to the Farm Bill, a 6 gram gummy can contain up to 18 mg of hemp-derived Delta 9 THC.
- We formulated our Delta 9 gummies with only 10 mg of Delta 9 THC, which means the amount of THC we use in our gummies is well below the legal amount.
- But don’t worry, you’ll still feel it working!
- Due to federal restrictions, we cannot ship to the following states: Arizona, Georgia, Idaho, Minnesota, Nebraska, Oregon, and Pennsylvania.